How to Filter, Edit & Create Custom Superlatives Follow
Got any questions after watching this video or reading this article? Contact email@example.com or call 804-374-9797 to speak with our support team.
An average of 90% of a dealership’s inventory qualify for one of the 34 market-based
Superlatives, many of those qualify for more than one. Now, with the edit feature, you can
change the Superlative on any of these vehicles from a list of Custom Superlatives. You can now add a manager special based Superlative to inventory that did not qualify for any of the market-based Superlatives.
Superlatives Visual Options
TradePending released a new look for Superlatives. To deploy this new option version please contact Support@TradePending.com. You have the option of keeping the current version or migrating to the new option. The new option has a larger icon and title but works the same way. Once you click on the Superlative, you are taken to a secondary screen that pops up to go into further detail.
Secondary Screen Differences
The secondary screen in the new option have a modular aesthetic which works better for mobile. An image of the vehicle, stock number, and VIN have been added to the top of the modular info screen. We've also trimmed the redundant information on the explanations.
To make any edits, simply follow the instructions below.
1. User must be set up to manage Superlatives by Support or by calling your sales rep after attending a TradePending Superlatives training session.
2. Log into the TradePending dashboard.
3. You will see a column on the left side of the page that looks like our Superlative Crown. Once on this page, simply hit the "Enable" button and then "Login this browser"
Navigate to the Car icon on the left column.
This is the page where you will apply your Superlatives.
1. Click "View Details" to see all of the Superlatives on an individual vehicle, as listed by VIN.
2. You will be greeted with a little window that will give you a simple breakdown of all Superlatives currently applied to this vehicle on your website.
3. From this window, you can select from an assortment of Custom Superlatives to apply to an individual vehicle. Simply select a Superlative from the drop down menu to begin the process.
Each section can be altered to make this unique to your vehicle and website.
Explanation of each:
RulePriority: This is a choice of how the Superlative appears on the vehicle. Your options are First, above all else. Normal, falls into line with the market based Superlatives. Last, the Superlative will show up at the bottom of the list.
Widget Title: This is the overall header of the Superlative, as seen in the example below. "Price Reduction" is the Title.
Widget Message: This is the message that will display directly below the Title on the front facing Superlative badge.
Widget Banner: This is what will go into the colored box, this is the "You are Saving over:" message. Generally a call to action message, such as "Click here!" to promote interaction.
More Info Banner: This is the larger of the two text options shown in the "More Info" popover. This usually matches the Title, but can be altered to the situation.
More Info Message: This is the bulk of the "More Info" popover. This is where you can place more specific information regarding the Superlative.
Once you have completed making any changes to the Superlative. Simply hit "Add" to add this Superlative.
For any additional questions, please contact Support.