Dealer E-Process TradePending Script Installation Instructions Follow
Follow these instructions to install the TradePending script on Dealer E-Process websites
TradePending Script Installation Instructions
- The TradePending script installs by placing the "script include" statement on either every page of the site or on the specific pages where SNAP or Superlatives is to be included.
- The script should ideally be placed after the jQuery import statement, but does not have to be.
- In the script statement below, replace "DEALERID" with the provided dealer ID from the email you should have received from support. If you didn't receive this email, please email email@example.com
Detailed Instructions for All Products (SNAP & Superlatives)
- The script should be installed on the following pages
- Home page
- Value Your Trade Landing Page (SNAP customers only)
- All SRPs / VLPs (new, used, certified, etc)
- All VDPs (new, used, certified, etc)
- The script is responsive and therefore should be enabled across all devices and screen sizes. Notify support if you notice something wonky.
SNAP Specific Instructions
(for SNAP customers only. Disregard if you're a Superlatives customer)
- Reuse the existing page: /value-trade-in
- Ensure that:
- There are no redirects off of the page
- The main menu and other "Value Your Trade" navigation links point to this page
- Remove pre-existing trade-in tools from your site including any old menu navigation links, banners, buttons, etc that point to the old tool
- Update your Main Menu navigation to include the Value Your Trade landing page
If You Have Issues
If you run into any challenges, send them along to our support team, or give us a ring. We'll work closely with your website vendor to ensure the script is installed correctly.