DealerOn TradePending Script Installation Instructions Follow
Follow these instructions to install the TradePending script on DealerOn websites.
TradePending Script Installation Instructions
- Install the TradePending script by placing the TradePending Dealer ID (provided in an email from support) into the appropriate field in the DealerOn configuration platform as shown below.
- If you did not receive the email with your Dealer ID, contact Support
- SNAP is configured to use the default "Value Your Trade" page at /trade.aspx.
- Remove other trade tools
- Update the main menu navigation to include a "Value Your Trade" link, which points to the "Value Your Trade" page at /trade.aspx
- Place links for this page under:
- New Inventory
- Used Inventory / Pre-Owned
- Wherever else is relevant
- Make sure any redirects from /trade.aspx to other pages are removed
- Remove any old "Value Your Trade" or similar links/buttons on the VDP.
The script should be installed on the following pages
- Home page
- Value Your Trade Landing Page (SNAP customers only)
- All SRPs / VLPs (new, used, certified, etc)
- All VDPs (new, used, certified, etc)
If You Have Issues
If you run into any challenges, send them along to our support team, or give us a ring. We'll work closely with your website vendor to ensure the script is installed correctly.