TradePending Script Installation Instructions - 321Ignition Follow
TradePending Script Installation Instructions
- The TradePending script installs by placing the "script include" statement on either every page of the site or on the specific pages where SNAP or Superlatives is to be included.
- The script should ideally be placed after the jQuery import statement, but does not have to be.
- The "script include" statement can be found in the accompanying email you should have received. If you didn't receive this email, please email Support.
- Add this before the script if you don't have jQuery on the page already: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.2.4/jquery.min.js"></script>
Detailed Instructions for All Products (SNAP & Superlatives)
- The script should be installed on the following pages
- Home page
- Value Your Trade Landing Page (SNAP customers only)
- All SRPs / VLPs (new, used, certified, etc)
- All VDPs (new, used, certified, etc)
- The script is responsive and therefore should be enabled across all devices and screen sizes. Notify support if you notice something wonky.
- To use the tool as a modal button set up, please add the class "tp-btn-full-frame" to the button and we will handle opening the modal iframe on the page.
SNAP Specific Instructions
(for SNAP customers only. Disregard if you're a Superlatives only customer)
- Create a new page: /value-your-trade or /value-your-trade.html with a standard header and footer but with empty content
- Depending upon your CMS, you might need to add an empty content block on the page
- Install the script on this new landing page that you just created
- Remove pre-existing trade-in tools from your site including any old menu navigation links, banners, buttons, etc that point to the old tool
- Update your Main Menu navigation to include the Value Your Trade landing page
If You Have Issues
If you run into any challenges, send them along to our support team, or give us a ring. We'll work closely with your website vendor to ensure the script is installed correctly.