Using TBP for an In-Store Process Follow
One feature of SNAP and The Buying Platform is "the closing tool". It allows you to run the market report for consumers without having to create a new lead in the CRM. To see where this lives in the TradePending app, see this article.
You should also check with our Support team to make sure that we have The Buying Platform enabled on your Closing Tool.
Checking the "Autostart sell now on closing tool" box means that the customer will not see the market report after selecting their vehicle and entering contact info, but will see it once they've completed the questionnaire.
Creating Different Questions and Deductions For Your In-Store Process
A huge benefit of The Buying Platform is that you can ask one set of questions online, and a different set of questions in-store. Perhaps you ask fewer questions online in order to keep conversion rates higher, but ask more (and more detailed) questions for your in-store process.
Click here to read more about getting this set up.
If The Customer Has Not Yet Completed the Questionnaire - Not an Existing Lead
- Go to your closing tool page, which will look similar to this: https://plugin.tradepending.com/[yourdealershipname]
- Show the consumer your screen, and have them go through the process
If The Customer Already Received a Market Report - They're An Existing Lead
- Locate the lead in your CRM or in the TradePending app.
- Click the link to view their market report (example shown below is from the TradePending app)
- Continue walking the customer through the questionnaire to answer the additional questions